Monday, October 8, 2007

Did You Smell That?

Today I was introduced -- thanks to an interview that's part of Joe Vitale's Hypnotic Gold program -- to the work of David Ledoux, an author, speaker and world-famous trainer. After retiring in 2005 at the age of 37, David became a full-time blogger. Four months ago, he created a new "lifestyle blog" at www.didyousmellthat.com that already receives up to 1,000 visitors a day.

During today's interview, David revealed many tips for generating traffic, including how you can get Google to index your blog every day. The information he revealed was some of the best I've ever heard. If you're curious to know what it takes to rapidly boost your blog traffic, I encourage you to check out his Oct. 7 post, "How Do I Get Indexed in Google Quickly."

In case you're wondering, David said his record for getting new information picked up by Google is a mere 43 minutes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, cool I am a member of Dr. Joe Vitale's phenomenal Hypnotic Gold too!

I'm glad I stopped by here, you reminded me to post about this...

;)