Friday, March 23, 2007

MortgageMarketingLetter.com is Now Live

After receiving what seemed to be 2-3 letters in the mail daily from lending companies begging me to refinance my house, take out a home equity line of credit, or consolidate my non-existent debt, I finally decided to take a stand.

Well, actually, let me clarify that last statement -- I decided to take advantage of an entrepreneurial opportunity.

Because many of the letters I receive on a continual basis are so poorly written, I created a tool for helping lenders increase the response rates on their mortgage marketing letters. Yes, mortgage lenders now have access to the insider secrets for writing money-making letters that persuade prospects to take action … and they’re available online for free at http://www.mortgagemarketingletter.com/.

No comments: